Move YOUR Team Forward
Learn, Grow, Lead
Move YOUR Team Forward
Learn, Grow, Lead
Leadership Training Workshops & Assessments
Leadership assessments are used to help individuals develop a better understanding of his or her personal interests, values and competencies. The assessments are a tool to help a client gain a better understanding of his or her personality, communication and leadership styles, impact on others, and how they may be perceived by others. Our leadership training workshops are designed to increase leadership awareness and competencies of leaders at all levels. Whether you are someone who is new to leadership or a seasoned veteran, leadership can be difficult. We provide the insight and tools that help people tackle tough challenges with grace and ease.
Five 60-90 minute workshop modules support the 23-page Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Profile assessment. This program is based on a four year development effort utilizing the work of leadership researchers from the last 30 years.
Who is Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Designed for?
- Individuals with one-on-one coaching
- Groups and teams delivered through a workshop
- Two-Part Assessment including Everything DISC® assessment and Work of Leaders assessment that measures specific leadership behaviors
- The Work of Leaders Profile:
- The Work of Leaders Group Report:
- Group level data on preferred behaviours based on leadership best practices
- An understanding of which best practices come most and least naturally to the group
- Easily applicable, action driven tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
Everything DiSC® Management Assessment involves a 15-20 minute survey which serves to generate a Management Profile. These 26 page management specific reports help garner greater understanding of how two individuals can work better together. Everything DiSC® Management workshops provide six, one hour modules to improve management skills and flexibility.
- Individuals with one-on-one coaching
- Groups and teams delivered through a workshop
- Manage more effectively by learning about your own management style
- Better motivate their staff
- Become more comfortable with directing and delegating
- Gain insight into how to develop their employees
- Learn how to best work with their Manager
- Build skills in relationship development through talent conversations that engage, empower, and motivate employees to be accountable
- Develop skills and tools to structure and deliver talent conversations
- Teach leaders how to use measurable developmental frameworks to prepare for and facilitate talent conversations
This effective half day workshop is based on proven research and experience.
Who is this Talent Conversations workshop designed for?
- Business Unit Leaders, Team Leaders or Project Leaders tasked with improving performance of their teams by creating a culture of effective feedback
- Recognizing their strengths and areas of opportunity in their coaching style
- Follow the ACS Model as a strategy to prepare to have a talent conversation
- Leverage the ABC Model to demonstrate behaviors necessary to effectively conduct a talent conversation
- Utilizing models that demonstrate behaviours inherent in effective talent conversations
- Building relationships that drive positive outcomes and effective conversations
- Understand the underlying principles of effective influence
- Develop self awareness and tactics to effectively influence
- Garner commitment rather than resistance or mere compliance through influence
This dynamic half day workshop uses a practical model that allows easy applications.
Who is the Influence: The Business of Getting Things Done Designed for?
- Leaders and aspiring leaders
- Understand why influence is important
- Recognize personal strengths and weaknesses in regards to influencing
- Appreciate key components of influence
- Increase awareness of tactics that promote motivation and commitment
- Apply influence concepts to real-life situations
The Leading People Through Change workshop, seeks to enable people to become change capable leaders and managers. It helps all levels of managers to:
- Understand the stages employees go through during a period of transition
- Focus on communication, collaboration, and commitment, which helps ensure that teams are aligned with your change efforts
- Acquire the knowledge, skills, and tools to effectively lead and focus change
This half day workshop, focuses on instructor lead content, interactive self assessments, experiential exercises, individualized practice, and opportunities for application.
Who is the Leading People Through Change Workshop Designed for?
- Leaders and managers at all organizational levels
- Explore and manage personal change preferences
- Understand the process of change
- Leverage the power of communication, collaboration, and commitment
- Collaborate with stakeholders during change
- Apply learning to any organizational change challenge, current or future
Accountability is “taking ownership of your responsibility.” This workshop helps employees:
- Determine who they are accountable to
- Determine what they are accountable for
- Determine what they need to be fully accountable
- Develop strategies to negotiate for unmet accountability needs
- Design a plan of action to empower those accountable to them
This half day workshop incorporates instructor led content, self-assessment, individualized practice, and opportunities for application.
Who is the Creating Accountability Workshop Designed for?
- All members of your organization, with a focus on managers
- Assess the effectiveness of their attitudes and skills regarding accountability
- Use Accountability Tools to distinguish how individual tasks are prioritized to meet organizational goals
- Use the principles of the Accountability Culture Model to enhance personal accountability and that of those they lead
- Make informed decisions and commit to generating expected outcomes
Assessments & Workshops
At Satori Consulting Inc. we offer a wide range of behavioral and personal assessments and workshops that support individual and team development at all levels, help support and guide coaching as well as development plans, and increase personal awareness. These assessments are required for many of our half-day, one day, or our intensive team workshops. Team based workshops help build on the foundation of existing teams to move teams from functional to remarkable. Our interactive sessions provide the space for deep dialogue and commitments that move teams forward and strengthen their base.
The Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Assessment and Profile provides an in-depth 20 page, personalized report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict.
The online assessment portion takes approximately 20 minutes to complete and produces a workplace specific profile report. The workshop is designed to be a half day interactive session.
Who is the Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Assessment and Program Designed for?
- All levels of employees within an organization
Why is this Program Right for You? Participants will:
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviours of each DiSC style
- Understand how to manage their personal response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies to reframe when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
What will the Everything DiSC® Workplace Assessment assist employees in?
- Discovering their individual DiSC® style through an Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile assessment
- Understanding the style of others
- Building more effective relationships
Who is the Everything DiSC® Workplace workshop designed for?
- Everyone at every level, in any role in your organization
- Recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience by discovering their own DiSC Style
- Understand the similarities and differences between the DiSC styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues and work more effectively to problem solve, and positively contribute to the organization
Everything DiSC® Sales helps sales teams communicate better with their customers. Through assessment and facilitation, sales personnel can understand how to match their style and preferences to that of their customers.
Workshops train sales teams in reading the style of their customer to better assist in adapting, and to better connect with them. Better connections translate to better sales. Everything DiSC Sales Workshops are a half day in length.
Who is the Everything DiSC® Sales Assessment and Workshop Designed for?
- All sales personnel and sales teams in your organization
Why is the Everything DiSC® Sales Assessment Right for You? Participants will:
- Discover their DiSC® style, priorities, strengths, and challenges
- Recognize and understand their customers’ buying styles
- Learn to navigate from themselves to their customers
The Everything DiSC® Agile EQ Profile focuses on:
- Discovering your DiSC Style
- Understanding your EQ strengths
- Recognizing your EQ Potential
- Committing to customized strategies for building agility
Why is the Everything DiSC® Agile EQ Right for You? Participants will:
- Discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions
- Recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them
- Take action to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment and workshops are the results of ten years of product development and assessment validation. The workplace personality assessment generates a 37-page report that helps each individual on the team, and the team as a whole, understand their behaviors. With flexible one to three day workshops, Satori can create an action plan based on results.
Who is the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Assessment and Workshop Designed for?
- This program is designed for intact teams
Why is the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Assessment and Workshop Right for You? Through participation in this program, high functioning teams will learn to better:
- Establish trust between team members
- Engage in conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold team members accountable
- Focus on achieving collective results
The TKI has been a leader in conflict resolution assessment for more than forty years. The TKI is an online assessment that takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Who is the TKI designed for?
- Teams, groups and whole organizations
Why is the TKI Assessment Right for You? The TBI can help teams and organizations:
- Understand the five different modes for responding to conflict situations; competing, accommodating, avoiding, collaborating, and compromising
- Learn about the most appropriate uses for each conflict handling mode
- Open lines of communication for discussions on difficult issues and facilitate learning about how conflict handling modes affect personal, group, and organizational dynamics
The MBTI Assessment has over 70 years of science based and research based insight. It is one of the most globally used personality assessments targeting self awareness and improvement.
Who is the MBTI designed for?
Why is the MBTI Right for You? The MBTI can help individuals and teams:
- Identify strengths and potential challenges
- Minimize potential blind spots
- Improve capacities to solve problems, communicate, and use conflict constructively
- Maximize the natural advantages that result from the similarities and differences of team members
- Develop action plans for specific steps to improve performance
Empower Your Organization With PXT Select Reports:
- Comprehensive Selection Report – Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. Featuring tailored interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
- Multiple Positions Report – Which positions might be best for a particular individual? Compare a candidate or employees to multiple jobs in your organization.
- Multiple Candidates Report – Make hiring decisions with ease. Compare multiple candidates for a single position.
- Performance Model Report – Understand the range of scores and behaviours for the position that you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role.
- Team Report – See how a potential candidate fits an existing team or address your current team’s dynamics and strengths.
- Manager Employee Report – Help managers discover how they can work more effectively with their employees.
- Individual’s Feedback Report – Candidates can learn from PXT Select too! This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants.
- Individual’s Graph – Are you more of a visual person? The graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance.
- Coaching Report – Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more!
- Sales Reports – Have a sales team? The following reports provide a view of critical sales practices and incorporates sales language to help organizations hire, onboard and develop their sales people:
– Comprehensive Selective Report
– Individual’s Feedback Report
– Coaching Report
- Leadership Report – Wish you had insight into how a candidate leads? Great for hiring but also for leadership development, this report illustrates how an individual’s personal characteristics, strengths and challenges relate to six distinct leadership skills relevant in today’s workplace.
360° Assessments & Coaching
At SCI we offer a wide range of behavioural and personal assessments that support individual development at all levels. Our assessments help support and guide individual coaching, development plans, and increase personal awareness.
- Middle to upper level managers
- Helps managers establish what learning experiences would be beneficial to their success
- Shows how others view a person’s strengths and development needs
- Starts the feedback based process for individual development
- Identifies problems that may stall a career
- C-suite and other top -level executives
- Presidents, CEOs, COOs, and executive and Senior Vice Presidents
- Provide top executives with clear, specific feedback on critical leadership skills
- Help executives compare their results to other senior level leaders
- Initiate the process of feedback based individual development and coaching
- Managers with global responsibilities, high-potentials, and individual contributors who can help establish a culture in which improved learning skills are valued
- Provide specific feedback on skills that help managers improve their ability to learn from experience and willingness to take advantage of opportunities for personal growth
- Assist high potential managers and identifying the skill set they will need to successfully advance in the organization
- Provide a roadmap and tools for accelerating managerial growth
- Managers and executives at any level
- Self-select content from the Benchmarks by Design library of scientifically developed leadership competencies and derailment factors to customize an assessment that aligns with your organization’s competencies
- Provides normative comparisons of results with other successful managers
- Development planning helps participants focus feedback and develop a strategy for change
Leaders respond to a two part online assessment which includes Everything DiSC assessment and a Leadership Behavior section targeting their perceived personal leadership outlook. Raters respond by choosing from pre-written highly tested comments which provide feedback that is focussed, balanced and constructive.
- Leaders of all levels in any organization
- A comprehensive view of your leadership outlook
- A picture of how your raters see you as compared to how you see yourself
- A summary of responses by rater group (manager, direct report, peer)
- Strategies for developing effective leadership
New Insights Straight To Your Inbox!
Just add your name, email and hit subscribe to stay informed.
About Satori Consulting Inc.
Satori Consulting Inc. is a leading Canadian owned management consulting and leadership development firm, based in Dundas, Ontario. Being based in Ontario works well for our team, but we are also national and global in scope, providing management consulting services from coast to coast within Canada and internationally.
We bring a unique, cross-disciplinary approach to our clients’ challenges, ensuring the right balance of expertise, real world experience, and best practices in analytics, strategic planning, governance, organizational effectiveness, executive coaching, talent acquisition and leadership development.
Providing expertise in credit union consulting, insurance industry knowledge, academia (coaching and teaching), general business management solutions, leadership development and team building – Satori Consulting Inc. offers all Everything DiSC® products along with many other personality assessments. SCI is passionate about management consulting and partnering with clients that want change.